Commando Gunner Regroup Forum
Welcome to the Commando Gunner Regroup Forum, please Login or register Now to see all the topics posted.
Welcome to the Commando Gunner Regroup Forum, please Login or register Now to see all the topics posted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

29/95 Commandos past and present regardless of Cap Badge

RegisterRegister  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Cdo Regroup MainCdo Regroup Main  Log in  
FACEBOOK Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/19179909314/
The Commando Gunner Regroup meetings are held in the West Hoe Pub, Plymouth at 2000Hrs on the first Friday of every month.

KEN INCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haze

Haze

Number of posts : 1
City/Town : Malvern
Registration date : 2009-09-03

KEN INCE Empty
PostSubject: KEN INCE   KEN INCE Empty3/9/2009, 10:34

Hi all,

My wife had been trying to find out information for ages about her uncle Geoff Ince, known as Ken, who was killed whilst on night manoeuvres between Greenhead and Haltwhistle in 1965 prior to going out to Singapore. I spotted the Last Roll Call and believe I have found him. Does anyone have any more details on what happened if the Ken on the Last Roll Call is Geoff? He was from Colwall in Herefordshire, in 95 Commando, Service no. 23822570. Stationed at the Citadel he got married a week before he died.

Any information would be gratefully received by all the family.

Back to top Go down

KEN INCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commando Gunner Regroup Forum :: Commando Regroup in the Sky :: Lost but not Forgotten.-
Jump to: