Commando Gunner Regroup Forum
Welcome to the Commando Gunner Regroup Forum, please Login or register Now to see all the topics posted.
Welcome to the Commando Gunner Regroup Forum, please Login or register Now to see all the topics posted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

29/95 Commandos past and present regardless of Cap Badge

RegisterRegister  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Cdo Regroup MainCdo Regroup Main  Log in  
FACEBOOK Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/19179909314/
The Commando Gunner Regroup meetings are held in the West Hoe Pub, Plymouth at 2000Hrs on the first Friday of every month.

Assistant Security Manager (Dubai)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jon280

jon280

Number of posts : 2
City/Town : Dubai UAE
Dates served : 1979 - 2001
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Assistant Security Manager (Dubai) Empty
PostSubject: Assistant Security Manager (Dubai)   Assistant Security Manager (Dubai) Empty15/11/2007, 16:27

Hi All,

Jon Coy here, the company I work for have a new position coming up as an Assistant Security Manager on the Palm Jumierah Dubai.

I am the Security Manager for the PJ and I'm responsible for some 600 guards of various nationalities.

We look after what has been called the 8th Wonder of the World which has some 100,000 residents and some of the most exclusive hotels in the world, including Trump Tower.

This job is now live on the CTP Website

The company is called Nakheel and you can log onto their website for more information on them and what their business is all about.

Regards.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sam Brown

Sam Brown

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Assistant Security Manager (Dubai)   Assistant Security Manager (Dubai) Empty11/1/2008, 20:24

Hi Jon, Happy New Year.
Sam Brown here, Randy told me you had posted a job in Dubai. I am intrested, have you any more info.

MY Email is:- pigironsam@blueyonder.co.uk
Back to top Go down
jon280

jon280

Number of posts : 2
City/Town : Dubai UAE
Dates served : 1979 - 2001
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Assistant Security Manager (Dubai)   Assistant Security Manager (Dubai) Empty1/5/2008, 07:44

Hi Sam,
orry for not getting back to you to be quite honest I have not looked at the site for ages. The job has actually gone sorry for that.

I am in Plymouth for the MoTN on the 19th July is that the reunion as well?

See you

Jon
Back to top Go down
sambrown

sambrown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Assistant Security Manager (Dubai)   Assistant Security Manager (Dubai) Empty1/5/2008, 21:00

O well, let me know if any thing else comes up

Ref: MOTN. Yes mate we are meeting up in the fishermans.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hello Jon   Assistant Security Manager (Dubai) Empty18/6/2008, 19:36

Hi Jon,

Glad to see you are having fun in the sun! I was hoping to catch up with you at MoTN and have a chat but unfortunatly this year i will not be attending as I am helping to return racing yacht to Plymouth from Cork.

Hope all goes and continues to be well. Love to Lyn and Gabriella (hope thats spelt right)!!

Darren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assistant Security Manager (Dubai)   Assistant Security Manager (Dubai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assistant Security Manager (Dubai)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Commando Gunner Regroup Forum :: Your Space :: Jobs-
Jump to: